Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kids today...then I go way off topic!

Kids today like different things than what I liked back in the day! It makes me feel very old that back in my childhood, 150 pokémon seemed like an insurmountable task to achieve, but these days there are almost 500! So what I want to know is why, if there are more than three times more pokémon to catch, are all these nine-year-olds going out, drink-driving, getting pregnant and ending up on Jeremy Kyle? Where do they find the time??? When I was nine, i spent every waking hour I could playing pokémon on my gameboy, or putting my pokémon cards in order, then shuffling them so I could do it again! I didn't have a spare minute to learn or do physical activities. I might not be smart, fit or have adequate social skills...but I know a shit tonne of pokéfacts!




All kids (male ones) want is explosions! I'm not saying that I ain't partial to a boom or a bang every once in a while, but have a little class kids! You're the reason Michael Bay is still getting work! Seriously??? Transformers 2??? Fuck that! Megan Fox running in slow-mo I can enjoy, but he can't make that the only pull  for my demographic from a movie!

Seriously? There are 7 types of shit blowing up here!?!?!?
3D! 3D is stupid and I hate it! But because it's a big hit with the 'next generation', lots of films are made in 3D to sell tickets for the sheer novelty of it! You know what's in 3D? A play! You know what has an actual plot? A play! But kids are jerks and need their fix of pyrotechnics, or a movie is as boring as watching the daily news in slow motion!

Now THAT's the news!
Justin Bieber...I just don't get it! I don't hate the guy, like the rest of the internet, but that's because I really couldn't waste my time even thinking hard enough about it to hate him. I gots me some pokémon! to catch! And yet girls go crazy for him. I don't...I just don't know any more! A bit like the opposite of Lady Gaga, the internet speculates on his lack of a penis, rather than her shlongtastic anatomy! It's a female thing, but the creepiest people in the world are male Justin Bieber fans! I'd almost be scared for him, but...no time! I gotta catch 'em all!

These are not my personal opinions...I have no idea if he is a christian or not!

Ironically, I discussed explosions earlier in a negative way, but now all I can think about is how great it would be if Justin Bieber exploded!

"Like baby, baby, baby" BOOM!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is eery, mainly cos I'm in the middle of writing a blog post about how Disney films these days suck compared to my childhood. Uncanny coincidence.

    As a side note, I would wholly support the assassination of Justin Bieber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe 'Naked News' is a thing

    ReplyDelete